Bookkeeping | Catch-Up Bookkeeping | Taxes | QuickBooks Consulting
Boost your business success with our expert accounting, online bookkeeping, and tax services for small businesses. Let’s take the first step together and unlock your full financial potential!
Business finance management to help you grow and thrive
Discover how we can help you run your business with a variety of personalized, time-saving services such as accounting, bookkeeping, catch-up bookkeeping, corporate and individual taxation, payroll, and QuickBooks consulting solutions.
Convenient, cost effective, practical bookkeeping service approach to meet your business challenges.
- Monthly / quarterly financial statements
- Monthly / quarterly management reports
- Month-End closing:
- Posting and classification of transactions
- Bank and Credit Card reconciliation
- Lines of Credit, Liabilities and Loans reconciliation</
- A/R & A/P (Invoicing and Bill Paying)</
- Inventory management
- Asset depreciation
- State sales tax reporting
- Preparation of year-end 1099’s
Catch Up Bookkeeping
Our team of experts will provide fast and accurate cleanup of your books using QuickBooks online to bring you up-to-date and allow you to gain control of your finances no matter if you’re behind one month or a year, we can have your books caught up in no time.
One low flat fee:
- System setup
- Review/reorganize chart of accounts
- Accurate posting and classification months/years of transactions
- Reclassify incorrect entries
- Ready financials in less than a week
- Discuss your deductions
- Review with you your tax return
- Stress free tax filing
We are a full-service accounting firm, offering virtual cloud based accounting solutions, tailored around you and your business’ financial goals.
- Cost/Revenue profitability analysis
- Budget analysis and planning
- Long-term financial forecasts
- Financial Management
- Equipment Purchases
- Design and implementation of financial processes and internal controls
- Business Tax Licenses
- State Sales Tax Research (Excise Tax Returns)
- Software selection and implementation
Call, fax or email your company’s hours and one of our payroll specialists will be there to help you! With our Payroll Service you will be working with experienced payroll professionals in conjunction with a staff accountant who knows you and your business personally.
One low monthly fee includes everything:
- No extra charges at quarter end!
- Direct Deposits or Paper Checks
- Quarterly Payroll taxes, filed electronically
- Electronic Payment of Payroll taxes
- W-2’s and W-3’s
- New Hire Reporting
Our professional staff can help you in all phases of QuickBooks applications. As a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, we provide consulting services that combines strong accounting and technology knowledge.
- Software set-up
- Data migration
- Third-Party apps integration
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Business tax preparation (C-Corp, S-Corp, Partnerships)
- Individual tax returns preparation and filing
- State and local taxes
- Previous years tax returns
- Short and long term tax strategies
- Tax forecast for business & individuals
Our professional staff can help you in all phases of QuickBooks applications. As a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, we provide assistance with acquisition, setup and initial training.
- Business entity selection and formation
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Annual Report Preparation and Filing
- Business License Research and Application
- Corporate Kit
Outsourcing CPA Firms
- Write-Up Services
- Add clients without adding staff
- Hire a Virtual Bookkeeper
- Partner with a leader in cloud technology
We understand evolving IRS rules and tax laws catching up with blockchain finance technology. Our experts are knowledgeable on cryptocurrency tax transactions. From ICO’s, STO’s, SAFT’s to mining, staking, airdrops, hard forks, and masternodes, we are here to help you maintain as much of your income as possible, and avoid penalties.
- Portfolio tracking
- Transactions reconciliation
- Short and long term capital gains
- Crypto reporting and taxes
- Preparation form 8949
- Preparation schedule D
- IRS compliance